Friday, November 28, 2008

Well the Exuma Cays continue to be our home....

The other day we did some hard core sight seeing! We went to feed some pigs, and yes, they swam out to our boat! From there we snorkeled along an amazing cove with a cave! The fish were all the colors of the rainbow, and let me tell you, we got swarmed by a blue/yellow/white fish, I am talking schools of fish (thanks to the bread crumbs!) WOW!

From there we sailed to Emerald Bay. The wind was ok, and we ended up reaching 7km with some help from the motors. Richard put out a fishing line, hoping something would bite! Low and behold it did! MAHI!!! He reiled in the fish and I helped gut it! Later that night, thanksgiving night, we fully enjoyed fresh fish, the best I have ever had! It was a nice little celebrations with Richard, Kathryn, myself and the mahi!

Next stop...Georgetown to wait out some bad weather, and then SOUTH!






Fishhhhhh!

No comments: